100% until you achieve free shipping.
Your shopping cart is feeling empty.
Only you can help change that—shop now!
March 11, 2019
The informations we collect
Informations you give us:
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
• Account information, such as your username and password;
• Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
• Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your date of birth, gender
• Any other information you choose to provide
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the products you buy or express interest in
Information we collect from other sources
When you access the Services through a social network, we collect information from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name, picture, and email address. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers and publicly available sources, or friends that refer you to Glossier.
Information we collect by automated means
• Search terms used to reach our websites;
• Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
• Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, and which emails you may have opened); and
• Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your Gyntima account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with Gyntima.
Advertising and Analytics Services provided by third parties
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website
◦ Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
◦ Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our Website.
◦ Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the functionality of our Website.
◦ Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
◦ Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at aboutcookies.org.uk/. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
◦ Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
◦ other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to youronlinechoices.eu.
◦ any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
How do we use the personal data we collect
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
• Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
• Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews;
• Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
• Conduct or administer surveys and other market research; and
• Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
Transfers of your personal data
We may share the information we collect:
• With service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide shipment and payment services, customer service, and marketing support;
• With select partners as a part of co-sponsored promotions;
• To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend Gyntima’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
• With your consent and at your direction.
What are your rights and choices
• You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your Gyntima account. You may delete your Gyntima account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
• You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or erased. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us indicated below. If you have a Gyntima account, you may also review, update, and delete certain personal data by logging into your account.
Herb-Pharma AG, Kirchgasse 3, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland, You may contact us at the following address:Herb-Pharma AG, Kirchgasse 3, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland, or at the following email address: email@example.com
In the United Kingdom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fyto Biotech Ltd., 26 Coverdale road, W12 8JL, London, UK